Most of the competitors have already shown their strongest products, let’s check out what will be the greatest rivals of Samsung Galaxy S4.
We are only few hours away from the most anticipated release of the year in the world of the mobile telephony. Samsung has planned to uncover its new flagship device, Galaxy S4 tomorrow, on March 14th; however, most of the competitors have already shown their strongest products, let’s check out what will be the greatest rivals of Samsung Galaxy S4.
Sony Xperia Z
The Sony Xperia Z quickly became the star device after its presentation at CES in early 2013. The Xperia Z consists of the most powerful components and comes with the highest quality and beautiful design.
- 5 inch screen with 1080p resolution that generate a density of 443 pixels per inch
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Processor Pro with 1.5 GHz frequency
- Android OS 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Exmor RS Rear camera of 13 megapixels with noise reduction
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera capable of video recording at 1080p
- 2GB of RAM
- Storage capacity of 16 GB that can be extended via MicroSD
- Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, support for LTE networks
- 2330 mAh Battery
Thorten Heins, CEO of BlackBerry unveiled its new BlackBerry Z10 during an event in New York. The smartphone incorporates the company’s new operating system BlackBerry 10 which is completely reinvented in order to reach the third position among the most used mobile operating system all over the world.
- 4.2-inch screen with a resolution of 1280×768 pixels (HD) and density of 356ppi
- Qualcomm MSM8960 1.5 GHz dual-core processor
- BlackBerry 10 OS
- 8-megapixel rear camera with face detection and capable of recording video at 1080p
- 2-megapixel front camera
- 2GB of RAM
- Internal storage capacity of 16 GB
- NFC and 4G network connectivity
- 1800 mAh Battery
HTC finally introduced the new HTC One in mid last February after a series of leaks, the flagship comes with some enviable specifications among which include technology called Ultrapixels that increases the quality of the photographs exponentially.
- 4.7 inch Super Screen LCD with 1080p resolution and density of 468 pixels per inch
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Krait 600 Processor with four cores and 1.7 GHz frequency
- Jelly Bean Android 4.1.2, with option to upgrade to Android 4.2.2
- 4 megapixel Rear camera with the unique ultrapixel
- 2.1 megapixel front camera capable of recording video at 1080p
- 2GB of RAM
- Adreno 320 GPU
- MicroUSB port and Micro SD card slot
- Beats Audio technology by Dr. Dre
- Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, LTE option
- 2300 mAh Battery
The next iPhone
Apple launched iPhone 5 in the mid September last year to the market, one of the devices known for excellence in the world of mobile technology. Although it may be little late to become a serious threat in terms of sales, Apple has not been logically still. There have been rumors since the beginning of this year that Apple has been working on the next iPhone 5S or iPhone 6 running iOS 7.
Although we know little or nothing about the future device and mobile operating system from Apple, if it exists, we could see the first glance of the next iPhone during the WWDC 2013 to be held later this year.
Windows Phone 8
Personally I do not think any device with Windows Phone 8 (Nokia Lumia 920 or HTC 8X) can compete with Samsung Galaxy S4 in terms of sales although its technical specifications do not differ greatly.
[two_third]Samsung would be aiming another 100 million unit’s milestone with its new flagship. We would learn more about the Galaxy S4 tomorrow, so stay tuned with us![/two_third]
Another 100 million units