Nokia Lumia 1320 has begun sales in China, and will be followed by Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore and other countries in the coming weeks.
The lower end sibling of the Lumia 1520 flagship, the Lumia 1320 has just been announced by Nokia Conversations.
The handset was unveiled during the Nokia World event two months ago in Abu Dhabi. We originally expected the device to be launched a couple of weeks after CES 2014 though it appears that Nokia has made a change of plans. According to Nokia, the handset will go on sale today in the Chinese cellular market, with Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore to follow in the coming weeks. There is no word yet regarding its launch in Europe or the US.
Here’s the complete specs-sheet of Lumia 1320:
- Operating System: Windows Phone 8 with the latest updates
- Networks: LTE-ROW: GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz; WCDMA 850, 900, 2100 MHz; LTE 800, 1800, 2600; LTE-LTA: GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz; WCDMA 850, 1700, 1900, 2100 MHz; LTE 700, 850, 1700, 1900 MHz; HSPA+: GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz; WCDMA/HSPA + 900, 2100 MHz.
- Speed: LTE:3, 7, 20 bands – 100/50 Mbps (cat 3); DC-HSPA ROW: 42/5.76Mbps (cat 24 DL/Cat6 UL); HSPA+ CHINA: 21/5.76Mbps (Cat 14DL/Cat6 UL); GSM: EGPRS 236.8Kps
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal user memory; 7GB SkyDrive cloud storage, micro SD card support up to 64GB
- Display: 6-inch HD LCD IPS (1280×720), Super sensitive touch support for glove and long nail use; Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: 1.7GHz Dual-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Primary camera: 5MP Auto Focus, flash. Video 1080p @ 30fps
- Secondary Camera: 0.3MP VGA.
- Size & weight: 164.25 x 85.9 x 9.79* mm (*volumetric). Weight: 220g
- Connectivity: BT 4.0 + LE, Micro-USB 2.0, 3.5mm AHJ, WIFI 802.11(2.4GHz b/g/n)
- Battery: 3400 mAh (integrated)
- Audio: 1 HAAC mic; 3.5mm AV connector, HD Voice; FM Radio
The device might not feature the high-end specs the Lumia 1520 does, though they’re good enough for the everyday use. In terms of pricing all, we got now is US$339 off local taxes and subsidies. The price tag of the device will differ in each country.
Have something to add to this story? Feel free to let us know in the comment section below.
Source: Nokia Conversations