Shopping at the Microsoft Store is different from shopping at Amazon or Walmart. There is always a distinct difference between shopping with a major retailer – and shopping with the manufacturer who poses as a retailer.
In the age of the “Amazon” style Internet shopping giants, people have grown accustomed to forgetting that oftentimes, some of the best deals can be found at the manufacturers store as well. That is why we are taking a closer look at the Microsoft Store to examine the best deals this Cyber Monday will have to offer, as we close in on the official start of the holiday shopping season.
- BLU Win Jr (Unlocked) for $49, down from $89
- AT&T Nokia Lumia 830 with Free Fitbit Flex for $99
- Sans-contract AT&T Nokia Lumia 635 for $39, down from $99
- $70 off – Xbox One for $329 (console only), and $429.99 with Kinect, both with Assassin’s Creed bundle, down from $399 and $499, respectively.
Tablets & Laptops
- $150 off on Surface Pro 3 (Intel i3 and i7)
- $100 off on Surface Pro 3 (Intel i5)
- Surface 2 64GB LTE for $399, down from $549
- HP Stream 7 Signature Edition with Free $69.99 Office 365 Personal, for $99
- HP Stream 13 Signature Edition with Free $25 Windows Store Gift card, for $199
- Dell Inspiron 11 3147 Signature Edition 2 in 1 PC – $349, down from $449
- Dell Inspiron 20 3043-1252BLK Signature Edition All-in-One for $299
- Dell Inspiron 15 i15547-5033sLV Signature Edition Laptop for $399
- Acer Aspire Switch 10 SW5-012 32GB Signature Edition 2 in 1 PC – $279, down from $349
Desktops and Monitors
- Dell 4K 28″ Ultra HD Monitor – $299, down from $499.99
To see more deals more, follow the link or visit Microsoft Store’s Cyber Monday 2014 hub!