If the leaked specs are correct, then there is a considerable amount of difference in the hardware configuration of Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 and Galaxy Tab 3 8.0.
After the official announcement of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, it seems that Samsung is working on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0. Images and specs of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 have been leaked on the internet, indicating that a new tablet will soon be added to the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 series.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 looks very similar to the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 that has already been announced. So after unveiling a 7-inch tablet, Samsung seems to be working on an 8-inch tablet for the same series. This does sound a bit odd, since there is hardly any visible difference between the display size of these two tablets.
If the leaked specs are correct, then there is a considerable amount of difference in the hardware configuration of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0. No information about the release date and pricing was available in the leak, but we did find the images and the possible specs of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0. Here is a list of specs that were disclosed:
- Device – GALAXY Tab 3 (8.0) 16GB (3G / Wi-Fi)
- Model – SM-T310 (3G) and SM-T311 (Wi-Fi)
- Operating System – Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Display – 8.0-inch WXGA with a resolution of 1280 × 800
- CPU – 1.5 GHz dual-core
- RAM – 1.5 GB
- Internal Storage – 16GB
- MicroSD support – Up to 64GB
- Front Camera – 1.3MP
- Rear Camera – 5MP
- GSM networks – EDGE (850/900/1800/1900) HSPA+42Mbps, HSUPA 5.76Mbps (850/900/1900/2100)
- Ports – Micro USB and 3.5 mm Ear jack
- Connectivity – BT 4.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, A-GPS
- Dimensions – 209.3 x 122.2 x 6.95 mm
- Battery – 4450 mAh