Amazon begins its Black Friday sales early with discounts on Kindles, 4K TVs, and game consoles, deals will run for a period of eight days
Amazon Inc. has kicked off pre-Black Friday deals on popular items such as Kindles, consoles, and more. These deals will run during the course of the week in the lead-up to Black Friday. Hence, the e-commerce giant will have eight days of savings around the Thanksgiving holiday which starts November 20th and ends on Black Friday i.e. November 27.
Amazon says that new deals will be added every five minutes throughout these eight days, though the biggest cuts will be made available only on Thanksgiving day. At midnight on Thursday, ten deals of the day will be available, while around ten more will be going live on Black Friday. In case you are an Amazon Prime member, you’ll be entitled to get access to these deals 30 minutes earlier than non-members.
Besides, Amazon will also be offering a slew of discounts that’ll be available exclusively through the official mobile app for Android, iOS and Fire OS, which start on Thanksgiving day and ends on December 9.
In case users are interested in a deal that aren’t live yet, they have the option to set an alert with “Watch A Deal” and be notified when the deal actually goes live.
Below is a list of deals we’ve compiled:
- 32-inch TCL Roku Smart TV for $125 (a discount of $54.99)
- 32-inch, brand unknown HDTV for $75,
- 40-inch, brand unknown, 1080p HDTV for $145
- TCL Roku 55-inch Smart TV for $348 ($201 off)
- 60-inch 4K TV for $799.99
- $50 off Xbox One consoles
- $50 off a PlayStation 4 Uncharted bundle.
Mobile App Deals
- Hisense 55-inch 4K Smart LED TV for $448 ($331.99 off)
- 50-inch, brand unknown, 1080p LED TV for $149.99.
Please note that the above-mentioned offers are not yet live as they go into effect starting today and will be updated through out the week. For more information, head over to the Black Friday deals page on Amazon.