After the Samsung Note 7 fiasco, Apple has the golden opportunity to achieve a clean sweep on this festive season. The Q3 results already shown Apple’s grip over worldwide market but in the absence of its all time rival, it can touch the magical numbers in sales. The seriousness of this event clearly reflects in the official statement of the company, “Our one-day shopping event will be here before you know it. Come back this Friday to check off everyone on your list.”
Best Buy is also giving $250 gift card with the purchase of newest iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus and Apple’s own Black Friday deals seems like icing on the cake. Carriers like Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, and AT&T are also expecting iPhone 7/7Plus sales figure to double from last year. The unlocked version of the new smartphones starts from $649 for the standard one and $769 for the larger Plus model. Here, we will let you know about the deals offered by the cellular companies as well as the Apple iPhone Upgrade Program.
Verizon Black Friday iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Deals
Due to the recent loss in monthly subscriber count, Verizon has come up with some furious Black Friday deals. Customers can get a free iPhone 7 / 7 Plus or at $0 with eligible trade-in. Also, $200 Visa prepaid card will be given on switching to Verizon and purchasing a smartphone on device payment. However, this offer is valid only till Sunday. On each successful purchase of a new iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus from Best Buy, $250 will be rewarded.
- Apple iPhone 7 (32GB) for $27.67 x 24 months
- Apple iPhone 7 128 GB – $31.21 x 24 months
- Apple iPhone 7 256 GB – $35.38 x 24 months
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus 32 GB – $32.04 x 24 months
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB – $36.21 x 24 months
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus 256 GB – $40.38 x 24 months
Sprint Black Friday iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Deals
Sprint offers you an iPhone 7 32GB for $0 after $27.09/month service credit if you trade in an eligible smartphone like, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and Samsung Galaxy S7.
The company offers type of installment offers, one for taking a lease and another for complete ownership. To take an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus on lease, you need to pay the following:
- Apple iPhone 7 32 GB – $27.09 x 18 months (no down payment)
- Apple iPhone 7 128 GB – $32.57 x 18 months
- Apple iPhone 7 256 GB – $35.05 x 18 months
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus 32 GB – $32.52 x 18 months (no down payment)
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB – $36.25 x 18 months
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus 256 GB – $40.42 x 18 months
T-Mobile Black Friday iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Deals
T-Mobile will provide you with a brand new iPhone 7 (32 GB) free of cost if you exchange a working iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S. Basically, you can pick any storage variant of iPhone 7 or the iPhone 7 Plus by trading in the mentioned iPhones and get a flat $649 discount in monthly credits. If you have own an even older iPhone 5 or iPhone 5C or iPhone 5S or iPhone SE, you will get a flat $350 rebate.
Tricky Deal:You can get an iPhone 7 for $450 even without eligible trade-in device. Just purchased an used iPhone 5C or 5 for $100(which is quite easy), add $350 from your side and get the iPhone 7.
AT&T Black Friday iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Deals
Finally coming to AT&T, we can see a similar $0 price for iPhone 7 (32GB) if you port-in and have DIRECTV service. If you are planning to get an iPhone 7 with AT&T connection, the best option is to go for Best Buy $250 offer.
The monthly instalment plans of AT&T is being detailed below:
- Apple iPhone 7 32 GB – $ 21.67 (no down payment)
- Apple iPhone 7 128 GB – $25 (no down payment)
- Apple iPhone 7 256 GB – $28.04 (no down payment)
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus 32 GB – $25.67 (no down payment)
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB – $29.00 (no down payment)
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus 256 GB – $32.34 (no down payment)
All these amounts are excluding the sales tax.