With Black Friday sale underway everywhere, Microsoft has also launched its largest and possibly best Black Friday sale till date, and game enthusiasts can expect to enjoy the best of Xbox consoles, games, peripherals, accessories, and other great deals to delight the mind at all times.
If you happen to subscribe to the Xbox Live Gold, then you can expect hefty price savings with Black Friday deals; and even if you’re not, you can enjoy a lot of savings in other Black Friday deals everywhere you look.
However, it must be noted that you stand a better chance of enjoying rewarding deals if you shop via retail or online Microsoft Store.
Starting from Black Friday, November 18 to Cyber Monday, November 28, you can enjoy quality savings if you are a subscriber to the Xbox Live Gold. For instance, the 1-month Xbox Live Gold Membership comes at a standard price of $9.99, but during this one-week discount deal period, you can get it for $1 only.
For certain Xbox One games, you can enjoy up to 50% discount this Black Friday if you are a Xbox Live Gold subscriber for the following select games among others.
- Battlefield 1: Costing $59.99, you will get it for $40.19 during Black Friday, enjoying a 33% discount.
- FIFA 17: You can now buy this game for only $35.99 and enjoy a discount of 40%.
- NBA 2K17: You get this game at this period for only $41.99 at Microsoft Store and enjoy a 30% off.
- Titanfall 2: Normally priced at $59.99, you can now get this game at 40% discount for only $35.99.
- Xbox 360 games: You can equally enjoy up to 55% off discount across several Xbox 360 games during Black Friday. You are not also left out if you’re an avid Windows 10 gamer or an enthusiast with the Xbox Play Anywhere series.
For consoles and peripherals, you can expect to enjoy 50% and 35% discount respectively between November 24 to 28 if you buy Xbox One S bundles, 1 TB Xbox One among other peripherals and controllers.
Moreover, you can also visit a lot of retail stores during Black Friday to enjoy quality deals and savings if you’re going for electronics and top games for discounted purchase. To this extent, you can visit Microsoft Store, Newegg, Kohl’s, Sam’s Club, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Target, GameStop, Dell, and Amazon among several other reputable online and retail stores.
As a savvy buyer, you must be aware that Black Friday sales and discounted deals begin in the midnight or early hours of Friday morning, and this may be the best time to log into online stores and make your purchases.