Apple has posted a teaser on its website hinting at its Black Friday shopping fiesta, and it announced that fans should watch out for its "one day shopping event."
It’s true! Apple is having a Black Friday sale for the first time in years. Earlier, the company participated in the traditional Black Friday shopping event in 2014, and since then they had not even been consistent at the traditional kickoff to the holiday shopping season.
However, Apple has added a teaser page to its website, hinting a “one day shopping event” set to take place November 25. So be ready to snag great deals on their purchases this time.
Where Apple failed to offer discounts on its products during past Black Friday celebrations, the iPhone maker had always relied on its retail partners to provide the needed discounts to shoppers. And where the company had taken part in the annual product discount fiesta, the discounts it offered had not been too significant to delight customers.
Free Best Buy Gift Card with iPhone 7 and SE
- $100 GC w/ AT&T iPhone 7 (32GB)$21.67Buy Now
- $100 GC w/ Sprint iPhone 7 (32GB)$27.09Buy Now
- $100 GC w/ Verizon iPhone 7 (32GB)$27.04Buy Now
- $100 GC w/ AT&T iPhone 7 (128GB)$25.00Buy Now
- $100 GC w/ Sprint iPhone 7 (128GB)$31.25Buy Now
- $100 GC w/ Verizon iPhone 7 (128GB)$31.21Buy Now
- $160 GC w/ AT&T iPhone SE (16GB)$13.34Buy Now
- $160 GC w/ Sprint iPhone SE (16GB)$16.67Buy Now
- $160 GC w/ Verizon iPhone SE (16GB)$16.63Buy Now
- $160 GC w/ AT&T iPhone SE (64GB)$15.00Buy Now
- $160 GC w/ Sprint iPhone SE (64GB)$18.75Buy Now
- $160 GC w/ Verizon iPhone SE (64GB)$18.71Buy Now
But now, Apple says “Friday can’t come soon enough,” and even encouraged fans and savvy shoppers to be ready before Friday to snap up great deals on its offerings via its app stores and other avenues. According to the company, “our one-day shopping event will be here before you know it.”
The full range of products Apple is offering for discounts during Black Friday is still uncertain, but it is expected that the company would offer great deals on toys, music, games, and other popular products such as iPads, iPods, Macs, Apple Watch, iPhone, Apple TV, etc.
So are you a diehard Apple fan? Then you might want to heed Apple’s advice to “save the date” given for its coming Black Friday shopping event. To drive home its teaser message, Apple released the image of its smartwatch and this underpins the importance that shoppers must give to Apple’s Black Friday event this year.
If you’re a shopper and set to take Apple by its word this Black Friday, drop your comments in the section below and let us know your mind and experience as you shop for Apple’s discounted products.