Half Time! Black Friday is already over, but deals are not. It’s Cyber Monday, and Apple is still offering a number of online and in-store discounts on its products and accessories. You can find them all below. However, Best Buy might have just brought the best iPhone 7 deal this year for shoppers who are thrilled to have a 2-year contract with Verizon.
If you’re looking for the cheapest on-contract iPhone 7 deal possible, you have to check out Best Buy’s offer. You can buy either the Black, Rose Gold, Gold, and Silver iPhone 7 (32GB) for just $1 and save $198.99 that Apple is charging.
The best part of the deal is that it’s live right now, and you don’t even have to queue outside the Apple store.
Note: The iPhone 7 Plus isn’t included in this promotion.
If you buy and activate any iPhone with monthly installment plan or lease agreement on AT&T, Verizon or Sprint, you can save $100 on select Beats wireless headphones.
Moreover, Best Buy has also other interesting deals this Cyber Monday, including great savings on 12.9-inch iPad Pro, iPhone 6s, iPhone SE, and more.
Here’s the full list of Best Buy Cyber Monday Deals on Apple devices:
- iPhone 6s: Get $200 gift card when you buy and activate an iPhone 6s with monthly installment plan.
- iPhone SE: Starting at $9.99/mo. with monthly installment plan when you buy and activate an iPhone SE for Verizon or Sprint.
- Save $100 on all 12.9-inch iPad Pro models.
- Save $200 on MacBook.
- Trade Up to the New MacBook Pro (In-store only): Get minimum $250 or $150 gift card when you trade in a select MacBook.
- iTunes Gift Card BOGO Offer: Buy one iTunes gift card, you’ll get another of equal or lesser value at 20% off.
- Apple Watch Series 1 and Apple Watch Series 2, starting at $269.
- Save up to $400 on the Original Apple Watch.