Apple iPhone 7 is just $1 on Cyber Monday at Best Buy. There's a collection of Apple products on sale including iPad Pro, MacBook, Apple Watch and more.
Half Time! Black Friday is already over, but deals are not. It’s Cyber Monday, and Apple is still offering a number of online and in-store discounts on its products and accessories. You can find them all below. However, Best Buy might have just brought the best iPhone 7 deal this year for shoppers who are thrilled to have a 2-year contract with Verizon.
If you’re looking for the cheapest on-contract iPhone 7 deal possible, you have to check out Best Buy’s offer. You can buy either the Black, Rose Gold, Gold, and Silver iPhone 7 (32GB) for just $1 and save $198.99 that Apple is charging.
The best part of the deal is that it’s live right now, and you don’t even have to queue outside the Apple store.
iPhone 7 Cyber Monday DealMSRP:$199.99Low Price:$1.00
Note: The iPhone 7 Plus isn’t included in this promotion.
If you buy and activate any iPhone with monthly installment plan or lease agreement on AT&T, Verizon or Sprint, you can save $100 on select Beats wireless headphones.
Moreover, Best Buy has also other interesting deals this Cyber Monday, including great savings on 12.9-inch iPad Pro, iPhone 6s, iPhone SE, and more.
Here’s the full list of Best Buy Cyber Monday Deals on Apple devices:
- iPhone 6s: Get $200 gift card when you buy and activate an iPhone 6s with monthly installment plan.
- iPhone SE: Starting at $9.99/mo. with monthly installment plan when you buy and activate an iPhone SE for Verizon or Sprint.
- Save $100 on all 12.9-inch iPad Pro models.
- Save $200 on MacBook.
- Trade Up to the New MacBook Pro (In-store only): Get minimum $250 or $150 gift card when you trade in a select MacBook.
- iTunes Gift Card BOGO Offer: Buy one iTunes gift card, you’ll get another of equal or lesser value at 20% off.
- Apple Watch Series 1 and Apple Watch Series 2, starting at $269.
- Save up to $400 on the Original Apple Watch.