As part of 12 Days of Deals promotion, Microsoft Store is offering up to 70% discount on select Windows 10 tablets, starting at $49 on Day 5.
Microsoft Store is known for the crowds of Windows fans, and there is no good time to buy a cheap Windows 10 tablet than now. The online store is offering steep discounts on all small and big screen Windows 10 devices from the likes of Dell, HP, and NuVision for as little as $49.
NuVision is offering its 8-inch Intel ATOM-powered tablet for just $49, which regularly retails $129. Besides, HP x2 Detachable 10 is available at $100 off.
If you prefer desktops or laptops, you must visit microsoftstore.com that includes Windows10 devices from a range of manufacturers as well as in-house Surface Pro 4 at $200 off or more.
Microsoft's 12 Days of Deals
- $80 off NuVision TM800W560L$49.00Buy Now
- $90 off NuVision TM800W610L$59.00Buy Now
- $100 off HP x2 Detachable 10$179.00Buy Now
- $200 off Surface Pro 4 - 256GB / i5 / 8GB$1,099.00Buy Now
- $200 off Surface Pro 4 - 256GB / i7 / 8GB$1,399.00Buy Now
- $200 off Surface Pro 4 - 256GB / i7 / 16GB$1,599.00Buy Now
- $250 off Surface Book - 256GB / i5 / 8GB$1,649.00Buy Now
For your information, all tablets, desktops and laptops on sale are Signature Edition devices – which means there is no bloatware or third party software preinstalled – only stock Windows 10.