Huawei is reportedly working on a new affordable smartwatch, which could be released in the coming months. The smartwatch, which is codenamed “Grit Lite,” is said to have a sporty design and come in a variety of colors, including black, blue, and orange.
According to 9to5Google, the Grit Lite will have a 1.28-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 240 x 280 pixels. It will be powered by the Kirin A1 chip and will have 4GB of onboard storage. The smartwatch will also have a heart rate sensor, SpO2 sensor, and built-in GPS.
One of the most unique features of the Grit Lite is its stylish shades. The smartwatch will come with a pair of interchangeable shades that can be attached to the watchband. The shades will be made of polycarbonate and will have a UV protection coating.
The Huawei Grit Lite is expected to be priced around $100. It is not yet clear when the smartwatch will be released, but it is likely to be available in the coming months.
Here are some other key details about the Huawei Grit Lite:
- It will have a battery life of up to 14 days.
- It will be water resistant up to 50 meters.
- It will support Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity.
- It will be compatible with Android and iOS devices.
Here are some of the reasons why you might want to consider buying the Huawei Grit Lite:
- It is an affordable smartwatch with a stylish design.
- It has a variety of health and fitness tracking features.
- It has a long battery life.
- It is water resistant.
- It is compatible with a wide range of devices.
If you are looking for an affordable and stylish smartwatch with a variety of features, the Huawei Grit Lite is a good option to consider.
Here are some pointers to remember about the Huawei Grit Lite:
- It is a budget-friendly smartwatch with a sporty design.
- It has a 1.28-inch AMOLED display and is powered by the Kirin A1 chip.
- It has a heart rate sensor, SpO2 sensor, and built-in GPS.
- It comes with a pair of interchangeable shades.
- It is expected to be priced around $100.
I hope this article was helpful. Let me know if you have any other questions.