OnePlus has officially unveiled the roadmap for its much-anticipated OxygenOS 14 beta. The company’s commitment to updating its devices is evident as a plethora of handsets are set to receive the beta software in the coming months.
- OnePlus has already rolled out the OxygenOS 14 beta for the OnePlus 11.
- A comprehensive roadmap for the beta release on various devices has been shared on the OnePlus community forum.
From October 2023:
- OnePlus Pad
- OnePlus Nord 3
- OnePlus 11R
- OnePlus 10 Pro
- OnePlus 10T
From November 2023:
- OnePlus 10R
- OnePlus 9 Series (9 and 9 Pro)
- OnePlus 9R
- OnePlus 9RT
- OnePlus 8T
- OnePlus Nord CE 3
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite
- OnePlus Nord N30
- OnePlus Nord 2T
- OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite
OnePlus has indicated that the beta software will be rolled out in batches and will be available only in specific markets. This means that not every user should expect an immediate beta release in their respective countries. A notable mention is that the OnePlus Nord N20 SE is slated to receive the stable update in the first half of 2024.
Features to Look Forward To:
The OxygenOS 14 update is not just about the Android 14 features. OnePlus has incorporated several brand-specific enhancements. These include:
- An enhanced “Aquamorphic” design.
- The introduction of the “Trinity Engine” suite, promising improved performance.
- A unique carbon-tracking always-on display feature.
The stable version of OxygenOS 14 is set to launch on September 25, with the OnePlus 11 likely being the first device to sport this software, given its current beta status.
- OnePlus continues to prioritize software updates, ensuring a broad range of devices receive the latest features.
- The OxygenOS 14 beta roadmap provides clarity on the release schedule for various devices.
- Users can anticipate a blend of Android 14 features and OnePlus-specific additions, enhancing the overall user experience.